Sunday, September 8, 2013

A Change In The Weather

 photo image-4.jpg

 photo image-3.jpg

At the golden hour of 5:45 am on the 8th of September, I departed on my next big adventure: a temporary relocation to Yellow Springs, Ohio (Yes, you read that properly. I said Ohio!). A small, eccentric and artistic college town surrounded by greenery and inhabited by people rumored to be some of the nicest in the country, I decided it was finally time to pay it a visit (my father lives there and has been begging me to come check it out for about a year now). Although born and raised in sunny Southern California, I am by no means attached to it. I'm not sure why, but I've always had a feeling I belong elsewhere, which brings me to why I made the decision to travel to Ohio: if it turns out I fall in love with it as hard & fast as my father did (it took him 2 days!), I am most likely going to permanently relocate to Ohio. It would be a huge leap in a new direction, but I'm unafraid and more ready than ever! For the next 2 months I will be posting from Yellow Springs & sharing it with all of you! I'm really excited to see what lies ahead and what this new town could possibly hold for me. With 2 plane tickets & a glossy Vogue September issue in hand, Ohio, here I come! xx 
To get a little idea of what it's like, just click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment